View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #33 (permalink)
GSS138
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z 6M Sport
GSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the roughGSS138 is a jewel in the rough

Well to OP and anyone else, I just spent first weekend on Endless MX72's I did 2 full days(10 Sessions) on them at AAA speedway.

For reference AAA speedway is known as RMR(rich man's raceway) and is also considered the "car killer course" because it is extremely demanding on your tech. There are 3 straight aways that go from ~135+50mph 90/90 degree chicane, next is ~100-35mph hairpin, next is ~100-60 mph esses back to back to back.

That will heat your brakes up.

I can say I think I boiled my fuel a little bit on one session, but never felt any brake pad fade whatsoever. I lost a little bit of pedal which I think indicates boiling, but it returned by next session. But I never felt that "oh sh!t pads just turned into mashed potatoes feel".

They ran perfect for two days with no fade and they don't squeak at all on street. As far as dust goes IDK my wheels were dirty when I got there, but there is no reason in hell you would ever spend this type of money on street pads.