View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #36 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazicon View Post
Here is my problem with the capless gas cap. In states were they test things of this nature like Colorado and they say your gas cap is not working properly, are they going to test these as well? I am sure they will then what is the cost when they are bad? Let me keep a darn gas cap as those are much cheaper to deal with. While I lived in Colorado I had to replace several gas caps on various vehicles. I for one do not like Fords better idea and my other vehicles all have gas caps. It ranks right up there with their crappy turn signals! Big Reason I passed on a Range Rover SUV recently.
I think these just get an auto pass for the fuel cap pressure test