View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChipsWithDips
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '11 Gunmetal 370Z MT
ChipsWithDips has a spectacular aura aboutChipsWithDips has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
To take one mans opinion over the internet is foolish (including mine) and not recommended. Give your purchases their due dilligence, After all it IS your money, and your ride..
Yeah I hear ya. I was just curious to hear your reasoning behind your suggestions to avoid it. In the end I decided to stick with that amp. The customer reviews I read on various sites were very positive and also this review: PASMAG | PERFORMANCE AUTO AND SOUND - Precision Power P900.4 Amplifier

I got everything in except the amp right now. Soldered up the metra headunit harness, started working on the tweeters. I cut up the stock tweeter thinking I could snap the polk into that but the hole was a bit too large, and the thickness not good for it to clamp down on, so I lasercut some acrylic mounting plates

Looks great, too bad it will be behind a grill.

Oh and I decided to go with a Pioneer DEH-X6600BT instead of the JVC headunit.

Right now the main things I'm unsure about are where exactly I will mount the crossovers and SWI-RC and how exactly the wires will all be routed through my car. Hopefully I'll get some ideas once I really get into it and remove some panels etc. Just waiting for the amp to arrive before I tear into the car completely.
PPE Headers SS/Coated/Wrapped | Ebay y-pipe | Custom 3" single exhaust w/ Magnaflows | UpRev | Racingbrake 2pc Rotors | 40th calipers | Eibach sways | SPL endlinks, diff mounts | RJM pedal | Stillen Intakes, UDP, Flywheel | M370 Manifold | Z1 engine mounts, CSC-EK, Clutch | Forgestar F14 18x10 | Conti DWs | Quaife diff/4.08 gears | Nismo diff cover

Last edited by ChipsWithDips; 11-22-2013 at 11:37 PM.
ChipsWithDips is offline   Reply With Quote