Thread: Blown motor!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #106 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

For one I never saw 40 psi and yes is it your obligation to help with setting up a boost controller. Not blaming gtm for my motor popping but your service is just plain CRAP and that's why people are backing out of your group buy. What would happen if something happened to you sam would mike step up and run gtm? I think not and everyone who invested in your company would be SCREWED. And the thng is you think its only me who feels this way. Look around sam but I have a feeling you already have and don't like what you see but hey if it makes you feel better going after me then go ahead. I regret going with your company and wish I would have waited and went with a better company that actually cares about their customers and can meet a deadline.. Lesson learned and a 12k mistake!!!!!
I take full responsibility for my actions regarding my motor but maybe one day gtm can man up and take responsibility for all of their screw-ups...

Last edited by COSMO; 11-22-2013 at 04:29 PM.