Thread: 370Z Bloopers
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #65 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanGuy23 View Post
29. Getting out of the 370z, push open the door, it swings back and smacks into you and the stuff your holding before you can get out. Also, people wont realize how little effort it takes to close the door, so when they push it closed they use too much force and slam it. Also, when you get used to the small effort required to close the door, you fail to close Ford Explorer doors on the first two tries.

30. Hatch wont open with one press of the button, have to put your stuff down and use two hands to double press the button
I yell at my GF for slamming mine all the time. She is used to her VW Beetle, which requires Mr. Olympia bodybuilding style strength to shut.