View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #1483 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtodd View Post
Hey Tony,
Good talking to you last week. I appreciate the frequent touchpoints and updates.

As I said when we first started talking about this almost 2 years ago, I'm in for the long haul. The reason I choose to work with you guys is the absolute top notch quality product you produce, the phenomenal customer service, and the way you run your business in general.
Nothing I have experienced since those early days have made me question my decision in any way, only validated it.

Yes, it's taken a while to get everything off the ground, but that's part of the cost of a quality, motorsport-grade product. A fact which I knew from the beginning. If you had rushed to just get a product "out the door", it would have been disappointing and departure from past F.I. experiences. There's a reason people are still lined up on a huge list for your exhausts, and I have no doubt there will be a similar list for the TT kit once we start seeing the production kits on the street.

Dealing with you and your team has been a pleasure from the start. Hanging with you at ZDayZ was an added bonus.

It's getting hard to contain my excitement as we get closer to the end here. I can't wait to start thrashing it out on the track.

See you soon!
~Josh
I wanted to take a minute and get back to you.

From day #1, you believed in us when the kit was an idea. Just an idea, in our heads. You were all in, and very soon you will get to experience our work first hand. We are going to take great pleasure in coming out to Georgia to install your kit ourselves. Getting to finally meet in person at ZDayZ and chat for a while was an added bonus. Having your car in our booth there next year sets it over the top. You have become a great friend and that is more valuable than anything else. All of this being said, I cannot wait to see your car on the track next season.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote