View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #183 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
I want to get some ink!!! PM me ?
And I'm stuck overseas hitting refresh as well
Will do, bro. I've got Dave Lukeson from Trinity Tattoo doing mine. He's frickin' good. Taken months to figure out what I want. But right now I've got it nailed down to something in terms of Samael coming out of Hell trying to nab the souls that Charon is ferrying between worlds. Problem is, integrating it with a current, forearm length tattoo. Sooooo. I might wait on that one and place it elsewhere for sake of room and to make sense of it and stick with a mindless type of tribal design that will absorb the existing tattoo a little more seamlessly. We'll see. Gotta talk to him this weekend and nail it down.

Oh.... uhhhhh.... Forgot what thread I was in. Back on topic post.

NEW Z! NEW Z! NEW Z! NEW Z! NEW Z! NEW Z!