View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
Mark Gomez
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 40th Anniv
Mark Gomez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
Have you seen it on the news. A gang walks by a person, then one of the youths steps out & sucker punches the victim out. Looks like half of the victims are women & old people.

When I was young, a long time ago, we also had gangs. At that time if a youth would sucker punch & knock out a woman or an old person, his head would be put in front of the car's rear tire & someone would put the car in drive.

Sorry just read that & now I can't go to sleep.
Seems no one mentioned (god forbid) that all the attackers are black preying on Whites, Asians and Jews and woman and old men. Seems the left wing media refuse to talk about it. Where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Obama condemning this! Wasn't it Al Sharpton that said "their young black men were being targeted in America". People better wake up the crime stats state other wise. Sorry for my rant but this crap makes me sick!! look at the you tube videos they post of this sick crap!! its being going on for awhile mainly up north. Saw 1 video where a black punches a blind lady on the bus for no reason. We don't see this much in Texas cause we are packing and don't put up with that crap.
d
Fast Intentions 18" Resonators SS Catback Exhaust - Fast Intentions High Flow Cats - HPS Intake Tubes - K&N Drop In Filters - Xpel Clear bra - Z1 Motorsports Wheel Spacers 15mm Front 20mm Rear - Huper Optik Tint 30% - Kenwood DNX6980 NAV/DVD/Backup Camera