Thread: car waxes
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
I was introduced to griots garage about 5 yrs ago and it is the best stuff i have ever used. It is on the expensive side but the Z deserves that treatment. The guy is a ledgend, when i went to the opening day of his new shop in tacoma, wa. He had race cars from the 60's and on that the paint job was so good most brand new cars couldnt touch it. I also went to a car show in socal and my car looked better than 90% of the cars that were show car only. Very good stuff.

Car Care Products, Detailing Supplies, Auto Accessories - Griot's Garage 800-345-5789]
the part i really like about griot's is that they really do make it fun in the garage. not just their detailing stuff, hand tools, carts, etc.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote