View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #27 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I disagree. People who aren't into cars, want simplicity and could care less about "sporty". Those people couldn't tell the difference between a Civic and a Sentra. The young crowd who want something unique, sporty, rwd and affordable will like the Nismo version. Just look at the Scion tuning crowd and this is leaps and bounds better than an Xb or Tc. I'd pick the IDX over the FRS/BRZ and would gladly drive it to school. When I see a kid in an FRS/BRZ drive one to school, I can't help but think poser/douche/wannabe racercar, ....not car enthusiast. I see a kid rolling in one of these, I think it's someone who's into cars. The target audience for the FR-S/BR-Z is ages 25-midlife crisis.
just put some red e-tape on the frs and it will be a nismo.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote