View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #23 (permalink)
andre12031948
Banned

Drives: 08 350z black 6m/t
andre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura about
Default we always had crime but this is now the norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Well, maybe... but it's more like if while racing you are trying to run someone off the road -- not make them have a fatal crash -- but you aim for other drivers and try and make them scatter. Unfortunately, when people get run off the road, sometimes they will be scared but intact, and other times they will crash and die.

Not a good game...

On that note, this is the kind of stuff that will inspire another dozen or so George Zimmerman wannabe's to start taking pot shots at groups of kids who "look like" they might be roaming around to play a so-called game of knockout.

Even worse, its going to make a good chunk of the public more sympathetic to a shooter who guns down unarmed kids who "look like", in their eyes, potential troublemakers.

That is bad for everyone all the way around.

All aspiring knock-out players need to do is have a "you were forewarned when you arrived" knock-out party among themselves, Jackass/Loiter Squad/Chuck Palahniuk style. Keep the game among themselves if they gotta do it to pass the time and show how strong they are.

Or, ****, take a MMA class or something.

If its all about the "game" or the "thrill of the hunt", violent kids willingly beating the hell out of each other isn't great either, but its a lot better than randomly injuring (and possibly murdering) random passerby who aren't in on the "game".

In one of those vids did I see a guy knock out (and down on the sidewalk) a woman -- from behind? What the hell is that? How is that showing everyone how tough you are?
I think one woman was 78 years old. I also agree with eastwest about crowds running through stores & stealing all they could grab. When I see that on tv & now this, I feel like I'm not in the U.S.A. What's going on??? Is it in the air????