Thread: EcuTek
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 07:50 AM   #23 (permalink)
visconti
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Sub WRX STi
visconti will become famous soon enoughvisconti will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Get over yourself. We're questioning Ecutek, not you. You're just the guy trying to speak for Ecutek. Hell, the way you talk people thought you had some connection to them other than just being a vendor.

It's not too much to ask for some kind of proof. Wanting the same old thing? Proof it works differently than Uprev and the rest of the features Ecutek promised in the summer? Yes, we still want that. Again, once all of the features are released and working as promised I probably will make the switch. The only thing that you've helped with is making me 100% sure I won't be purchasing it through you.

It's also pretty funny that you've been MIA on this forum until people starting posting links to the Visconti Tuning Car-B-Que. Any coincidence there?
I'm not speaking for anyone but myself, I just happen to have a lot more info on the subject then most.

I have google alerts for EcuTek, this thread came up in it last night so I jumped on the forum to see what was going on.

All you want is to moan, I could careless if you actually bought EcuTek, I certainly wouldn't sell it to you and a few other individuals so I'm glad that's all cleared that up.

I have a low tolerance for ********

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visconti Tuning Webstore | Support Documents & Downloads
visconti is offline   Reply With Quote