View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 07:13 AM   #157 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestz View Post
Z1motorsports/momentum headers with test pipes are making the highest gains as of now. so those would be on my list... the G3s seem to be making the most power intake wise. CBE is probably motordyne or FI hp wise

if your going with a turbo kit, forget the intakes and save that 500$ toward the turbo kit, same with the headers ($800) thats a good chucnk toward your turbo kit right there. both Motordyne and FI CBE are making 300+ without any other mods. so choose one of those and your "ill be happy with 300" will be met, and save the rest for FI. maybe some K&N drop-ins and post maf tubes will help you peak that as well and is only ~$200 vs 500+ for stillen G3. Good luck hope this helps.
My friend thanks a lot for your recommendations really helps well im going to start searching where to buy that CBE well I think that im going to do that and maybe i think im going to buy the headers cause i think that the GTM Turbo kit have to wait maybe 2 years because im planing to get married and i have to buy a house too looool!!!! let see what happen bro!! Thanks a lot!!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote