View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #156 (permalink)
Tempestz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10-370Z-MB-7AT
Tempestz is a jewel in the roughTempestz is a jewel in the roughTempestz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
I thinking on buy soon some upgrades to my Z at the moment i want this upgreades:

1- Stillen Gen3 CAI
2- Invidia Gemini CBE
3- Some headers
4- Tune

I put some headers cause i dont know what are the best. I read that Stillen dont work... what headers do you guys recomend me to buy???? that the mod list that i want for the moment. Im going to be more than happy with 300whp for now In the future im going to buy the GTM Turbo Kit

Any recomendations are welcome
Thanks!!!

Z1motorsports/momentum headers with test pipes are making the highest gains as of now. so those would be on my list... the G3s seem to be making the most power intake wise. CBE is probably motordyne or FI hp wise

if your going with a turbo kit, forget the intakes and save that 500$ toward the turbo kit, same with the headers ($800) thats a good chucnk toward your turbo kit right there. both Motordyne and FI CBE are making 300+ without any other mods. so choose one of those and your "ill be happy with 300" will be met, and save the rest for FI. maybe some K&N drop-ins and post maf tubes will help you peak that as well and is only ~$200 vs 500+ for stillen G3. Good luck hope this helps.
Tempestz is offline   Reply With Quote