View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 02:04 AM   #732 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
there's at least three of us that live within about 20 to 25 minutes from antelope. there's another 2 that's about 10 minutes from there. I'd be down to meet the infamous DEpointfive0!

sent via my hand puter-ma-jig
Did I sell you something and you want to kill me now because it broke or something? Did SuperDave's tires all pop and you guys are gonna gang up on me? I got guns!!! lol

I'm meeting up with OnZEdge, gotta talk some business (like actual business) then meet his wife. God knows what ends up happening. But any/all of you are welcome to shoot me a text or call me (I don't answer numbers I don't know, so leave a message please)
(31O)eight nine three-42O7

Oh, and my name is Andrew