View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #18 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I am not quite sure how I would react to Nissan essentially telling me that, due to a quality control issue on their part, while every other buyer of a 370z gets an engine built by multi-million dollar machines in a controlled environment, I will now be getting an engine built by a UTI graduate in the back corner of a dealership. I certainly hope they plan on putting a fresh extended warranty on that engine.

edit: no offense to UTI grads. I know a UTI grad who is a Mercedes master tech and he's doing better than I am!
That's what I'm saying (more the machine part, not UTI)

You don't get an extended warranty unless you are like me, an ąsshole and complain to corporate. OP, if you're awake at 7PM PST, and have 30 min to talk to get the most out of corporate, shoot me a PM with your phone number. I will guide you