Thread: EcuTek
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by visconti View Post
Get a ecutek tune and you can make all the data logs you want, or ask any one of the guys/gals here that have made the switch.

I'm sorry EcuTek or their dealers, me included have disappointed you. Stuff gets pushed back sometimes, if you think ecutek is vapor ware don't buy it.. That simple.

This time last year the Cobb fan boys were saying that about GTR, now most of those big talkers have EcuTek. All the stuff that's getting done for GTR will be hitting 370Z.

I personally don't see a reason to stop GTR development work. If ecutek can get this stuff working perfectly on that car it's gonna make it a lot easier when it comes to 370z.

But coming on here and moaning about it... Go moan to Uprev for features.

In the end it'll get done and in the end you'll still moan about something lol

Btw I sold 3 flex fuel kits yesterday and one today. I'm doing just fine. If we can find the inputs I'll make one for the 370z.

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck with all of that, John. I have no problem switching once the promised features are available. I also have no problem saying its all ******** until they actually do what they've said they were going to do. And the burden of proof that the product is better is not on the end user. It's on the vendor.