View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

They said it was the front sway bar which was my first guess at the very start of all of this. Thought it was either the bushings or the end links. I'm pretty sure its just the bushings since there has to be quite a bit of suspension travel to make the bar shift. It doesn't quite seem like the end links. So I'm probably going to just get new bushings and swap them out. If it continues I'll get the SPL end links and see where it goes. I'll update again once I have it swapped.

Though I'm not holding my breath because this is the same dealer that attributed that noise to tires. I have little faith in their diagnostic capabilities. I'm wondering if they aren't trying to point fingers because it is an aftermarket part. They seem to not like that stuff so much. Anyhow... updates to follow.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote