Thread: EcuTek
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Every vendor/tuner I've talked to will go back and forth with me forever about how great it is, but the moment I ask specifics on how it works and how it differs from Uprev I get silence.
Honestly I don't know that it is any better. I think its better for the tuner...makes their job easier which can potentially result in better performance for your car.

Ive gotten the exact same thing.

The only difference I personally can see is that Ecutek's engineers are making progress and innovating at a much faster rate over uprev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
So let me get this right do "WE" still have no sheets , no guys have tuned with this since it came out in April?? So what's going on here, I see tons of Subi guys, and FRS guys tunning with this but NO G's or 370Z's? Anyone have anything?

Also while I was tuned in August there was a G37 that was a sandy victim. Car was frankensteined back to life. Anyways John was tuning that and knocked a few issues out for the owner. There are cars out there..

Last edited by MyKindaGuise; 11-20-2013 at 10:02 AM.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote