View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:27 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quick update for y'all.

I mounted the gopro in three separate locations. Front/middle door/rear in an attempt to see if anything was actually scraping. I also removed the splash guards to eliminate that from the equation entirely. The sound has now spread throughout the entire chassis. It was locally isolated to the front passenger side. Then the entire front end. Now it encompasses the rear end as well. Feels like the whole damn car is coming apart.

I have the noise recorded on the camera and will finish editing and post it tonight. The car is going to the dealer as soon as I have time.

If I get any conclusive answers I'll be sure to post them back here. Thanks everybody.

By the way... The sound can only be heard from inside the vehicle. Thought this was odd but the camera didn't pick up any noises from the outside other than typical road noise. Taking it to the dealer at 2:30 today. We'll see.

Last edited by Tigger; 11-20-2013 at 07:52 AM.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote