View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #4164 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O_Doc View Post
First, thanks for the tint help. I'll be getting it done. They don't even have to remove my Hello Kitty decal.

My next request is a taller order. What would it take to enlist some MAZOCian goodness to install exhaust? Should I do HFCs at the same time I do the cbe? Also, when I say "I", I really mean one of you way more qualified peoples.

Oh, all I have are vice grips and a Swiss Army knife. That, and assorted bug nets.
If you have access to a lift, it would be worth it to do it all at once. If not, a good set of jack stands, and an overnight spraying of WD-40 should help get the demon bolts loose enough.

But I would say do it all at once and be done with it rather than doing one then a week later the other...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote