View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 11:09 AM   #1463 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Update,

Without going in to too much detail...We have the first set of production manifolds, and they fit! Let the installs commence. The first is scheduled to drop his car off this Thursday. We will be finalizing the installation instructions over the first 2-3 installations and then we will start to ship out. I will keep everyone apprised here on the forum with results. FYI, this first installation is a GT28RS car.

In addition, like I did a few weeks back, I will email our current customers on the list to coordinate drop off and projected ship dates.

Lastly, those who have purchased and kept the faith and patience in us, we thank you. It has been a long windy road but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting real big. Stay tuned, by Christmas there should be a good amount of 370z customers with (installed) FI TT Kits.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you, Tony
Hey Tony,
Good talking to you last week. I appreciate the frequent touchpoints and updates.

As I said when we first started talking about this almost 2 years ago, I'm in for the long haul. The reason I choose to work with you guys is the absolute top notch quality product you produce, the phenomenal customer service, and the way you run your business in general.
Nothing I have experienced since those early days have made me question my decision in any way, only validated it.

Yes, it's taken a while to get everything off the ground, but that's part of the cost of a quality, motorsport-grade product. A fact which I knew from the beginning. If you had rushed to just get a product "out the door", it would have been disappointing and departure from past F.I. experiences. There's a reason people are still lined up on a huge list for your exhausts, and I have no doubt there will be a similar list for the TT kit once we start seeing the production kits on the street.

Dealing with you and your team has been a pleasure from the start. Hanging with you at ZDayZ was an added bonus.

It's getting hard to contain my excitement as we get closer to the end here. I can't wait to start thrashing it out on the track.

See you soon!
~Josh
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote