View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Undead thread!

Just wanted to mention that i just did this, and it works great! I still prefer the paddles ,but using the shifter stick feels much more intuitive now -- "grab" the next cog gear by pulling towards you (i.e., down), "push away from you" (i.e., up) to slow down and drop a cog -- like a proper sequential set-up.

No issues, no CEL's, no change to how the paddles work; works perfectly as described by the OP

EDIT: Add a snazzy boot to cover the whole thing, and no worries about the "+" and "-" being opposite to actuation -- looks nicer too!

P, N, and R are indicated on the digital display, so the console display is redundant anyway.

Last edited by Jordo!; 05-06-2015 at 04:28 AM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote