View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #226 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
Looks great so far! I'd paint the side markers and door handles the same color as the wheels, but then again that's what I did so my answer might be a little biased.

As far as the headlights, you might want to do satin black on the housing and 40th quartz on the shrouds to match the color of the car. Let me know if you want pictures to see how that'll look since the color of my car is close to the 40th anniversary color, but not quite.
I'm going for something like this for the headlights. I just think it looks so clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk