View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute
Default SOLD - 2012 Nismo Wheels/tires/TPMS - mint condition

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi guys,
So the garage is getting packed with many of the oem parts I've taken off the Z over time, and it's time to clean out. This is the one of a few FS threads.

All parts are located in Lexington, SC 29072 (near Columbia).

• All prices include paypal fees. Local buyers can save a few bucks on the fees.
  • Buyer will be responsible for shipping if not local.

2012 Nismo Wheels, and OEM tires (includes TPMS)

Wheels are in mint condition. NO curbing, blemishes, etc. 9.9/10 (Only reason I wouldn't say 10/10 is that they are used)
Tires have 8/32 (front), and 7/32 (rear).
Setup has approximately 4500 miles on it.

The colored NISMO lettering is just a vinyl inlay. Easily removed if you desire, but looks great and held up well under washing.

I uncovered them and took a pic of the top wheel and the tires tonight. I will unstack them and update the post with individual pics tomorrow.

$2250

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Thanks!

Fast Intentions • Volk • Stoptech • Carbotech • SPL • Southbend • OS Giken • RJM • Sparco • RobiSpec • AIM • Driver Mod

Last edited by djtodd; 11-25-2013 at 01:27 PM.
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote