View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide67 View Post
Very nice! Glad I was able to hook you up with the filters and thanks for the shout out!
It was great dealing with you. Although small $ transaction, you were still very responsive and filled me in every step of the way. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
A journal is the best way to keep tabs on your build. As you make changes, list them. After awhile, you'll look back and go WOW! LOL
Well, I saved up over 2 yrs worth of activities to start this journal lol. After tonight, updates will be veeeeeeeerrry few and far in between. Next up are the brakes but it'll be like my suspension...collect parts here and there then install all at once to save on labor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozier View Post
Nice rides!
Thanks Dozier!
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote