View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute
Default RacingBrake 2pc Rotor Front AND Rear

Sup guys.. did a bit of an upgrade recently so I no longer have a use for these. Picked these up last April during RacingBrakes Group buy.

These are front and rear 2pc rotors for the Akenbono brakes.

These have about 10k miles on them most of which is highway miles (couple road trips to the east coast) and one noob track day earlier this year. I tried to take some close up pics and I'm not seeing any cracks or anything on them though. Still plenty of life left on them.

Here is the link to the package that Racing Brake sells.

https://www.racingbrake.com/ProductD...uctCode=G37S-P

I'll also throw in the SS lines they sent me that I never even used and are still in the box. (had some already)

Asking 1000 plus shipping and paypal. Located in Chicago if anyone local wants them too and wants to save on shipping costs.

Here are pics.