View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 05:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Just passed six months of ownership a few days ago and could not be happier with this car.

After holding our first monthly meet and seeing several different taillight setups I decided to pull the trigger on a set of Depo Clear LED RS Taillights and I spent some time installing them yesterday

OEM (top) vs LED's (bottom)

Closeup of the light

Rear comparison, just like the stock plugs and linings so no modification was needed on my part

Removed the OEM light and masked off the area so I wouldn't accidentally scuff the area

Closeup of the panel, I actually ended up losing one of the bolts down this section but was able to Jerry-rig a magnet on the end of a screwdriver to get it out

One light in

Late afternoon sun, OEM (left) vs LED (right)

Then my neighbor stopped by with his Pomeranian Winston

Finally got both installed and I drove a few blocks and took some shots

With the lights off

Lights on

Side view

Front shot

Side shot, lights off

Far shot with just the lights on

Far shot with the lights on and blinkers on as well
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote