View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
MadChemist
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370ZR
MadChemist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraTToR View Post
Interesting.. H&R claims 1.3 front and only 1.0 at the rear which makes sense I guess as there's a slightly larger gap at the front. One question, how are you going to drop the rear even further??

Glad to hear that you did this yourself and other than the mix-up at Nissan (doesn't surprise me...) you were able to do all the work yourself.. nice! Most people on this forum don't play with the front camber but obviously you found it necessary. Do you think this may be because of the cost of the front kit?
Yea I measured wrong. In terms of the rear, I am going to leave it for now and see how much it settles. If I do chop, it'll be about .25" of the mount.

I try to do all of my car work. I really don't trust anyone with my vehicles. The front camber needed to be done for proper wear and the whole "stance" look, in my opinion looks horrible. A lot of people don't do the UCA because of cost, front arms costed around 380. Very easy to install (remove strut, disconnect spindle, remove two bolts). I didn't get 0 toe like I was hoping in the rear, maxed out the bolts. If I go lower, I'll have to do rear toe arms. If you have questions, let me know.
MadChemist is offline   Reply With Quote