View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

There is a used berk over in the for sale forums, its the first version which has the oval tips which looks the closest to OEM as you will get. IMO the berk is the mildest CBE for the Z and is the perfect daily driver exhaust. I do not recall the tips sticking out when I had one, but I did not use gaskets, I use RTV, so I saved the collective width of the gaskets the whole way back Im sure that it worth at least a 1/4 inch.