View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
That's like saying that you can die from driving fast, without defining what "fast" is. What an elderly person may consider fast could be slower than the posted speed limit. Driving slower than the posted speed limit could get you killed in a large city.

It depends on the polisher and polish that you are using, as well as your technique. I may touch up my paint 10 times a year, but I am only using a very light polish and finishing pad, along with the PC because that's all the power I need. So you really can't make a blanket statement like that without defining exactly what is being used.
Very true, let me go into detail a bit, if your using a compound once a year your cutting a lot of clear coat off. Where as I use a finishing polish like FF 3000 and a orange or white pad for my yearly work unless a spot needs more extensive correction.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote