View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute
Default New member from New Jersey...Story/Pics

After - ALOT - of debat I decided I was going to try something different and I custom ordered a Graphite 370Z Touring w/ Sport package. I received the call last night and went to pick it up!

My scooby side is saying 'go pick it up and have some fun' but my new found rwd side is saying 'take it easy pal, must masta the ways of the rear wheels....and its nasty out, dont get salt on her the first day!'.

So far I will keep it simple...Wheels, coilovers, and a bolt-on TT kit. Thats it! Im sure it going to be a blast to drive!

If not today then tomorrow I will get some high-res 5D shots of her and post up right here.

Might as well put a BEFORE shot! (the graphite rex)

Sorry for the crappy pics, its from the iPhone...I will get high res tomorrow!

Later!!!
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote