View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 02:16 AM   #3143 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

mad props for WPPJR30 for the idea of notching the bottom of the e brake... it fit like a glove afterwards... no more machining needed... now i just gotta wait for the alacantra boots to arrive

well... i finally plasti dipped my oil cap to flow better with my whole engine bay including my dip stick.... thanks to wiggins for giving me the idea.... the idea of me actually painting the oil cap was the original plan... but im tryna get the black TS cap with a rainbow insignia.... even more rare..... so the idea is ill one day peel the plasti dip off the gold one i have and sell it off thats IF i ever find one....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote