View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #1994 (permalink)
Alkatraz
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Skyline 370GT
Alkatraz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
^^ only guys that don't mind waiting are the ones that don't have the money to install it anyways. I don't feel there's been one immature statement here. Cause you obvious have no expectations doesn't give you the right to criticize the NORMAL people who hold people to the word. People express and have different emotions to all types of scenarios. Respect that!

But hey not everyone can have a Skyline 370Z GT. What ever the hell that is?
I have expectations. I expect to be delivered a TT kit once they are fabricated and ready. I am doing the install myself with help from other mates who have asked the be involved and have had everything ready to go for months. Money is not a factor in any way.

Expressing opinion is one thing. Making sly, childlike comments to try to show your dissatisfaction with a company or product is something else. Some of the comments are just downright rude. All of the ones that you have made Spohn have been expressing an opinion or discussing what your plans are. Fair game. Some others just use this thread to make negative comments and dig at GTM.

Im just as pissed as the next guy about the delays, but thats life, **** happens. As an adult, you either deal with it and wait or pull out and get a refund. Actually most of the negative comments have come from individuals who are not even getting the kit and are just venting frustration for other reasons.

I hate checking this thread every day or two just to read more sly comments about how GTM are just screwing everyone over and that it is all doom and gloom. I would rather read about peoples plans for the kit, extra parts that they are adding, suggestions for the install, guages they will use etc etc. The past 50 pages have been more negative than anything else.

If you want me to go back and quote all of the previous, childish negative comments, i can. But everyone knows who is writing them.

P.S. i have nothing aginst you Spohn but if you want to try to attack someone, do your home work first.
Nissan Skyline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia