View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #19 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
like this dont help the situation for me considering audi's/vag's

Volkswagen Issues Global Recall of 2.64 Million Vehicles - Bloomberg
Recalls are a bad way to judge reliability. If you read the article the recall is to replace DSG fluid because the synthetic they use is overheating when driven in crowded places like China.

I feel like a recall is the best indication that the car company is taking care of customers, especially when it's something so minor as a fluid swap. Note the recall of 10mm Toyotas not long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
You need to seriously relook how this is equipped etc, brakes, suspension, chassis, motor ALL WHEEL DRIVE. This couldnt be further from a Jetta and thats putting it MILDLY. Its more than an interior update.
Honestly, if it was a Jetta GLI with AWD, upgraded interior, and an Audi badge, I'd be willing to spend $40K no problem.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote