View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #163 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckshaw View Post
Payment sent! Sasha has revived my excitement for my car. Can't wait to get my hands on this kit

Yup, thank you for your business. Order confirmation emailed, as soon as the IC pipes are back from the powder coater, the kit will ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3chhawk View Post
Congrats! I'm about halfway through the install. You won't be disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Hey man, you are not playing fair! Seriously though, great customer service and I know you truly put a lot of passion in to what you do. Great work Sasha.

Thanks, Tony

EDIT: Stop selling to customers that already have my exhaust. Go find some that do not so you can make an exhaust sale. Hahaha!

Hahaha... Thanks, and I will try to smarten up Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
You know you make a good product when someone who sells a competing product chimes in to give props.
Can't argue that. But at the same time, both Tony and I are looking at customer service as the driving force. It is important for both of us, because bad business will ruin your reputation in a hurry. Customer comes first, every time, profit is great, but it is #2 in my books.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 11-15-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote