View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
mag_black
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z MT6
mag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
I have the Kiwi bluetooth and that works great with the TORQUE (andriod)app. I have also used it for dash command on my pc for some logging. But since i have an iphone(wifi kiwi needed), now i dont use it as much. Since i live in CT and you live in MA. I am willing to sell it. Just PM me.
I watched videso of dashcommand, but I couldn't get much info about the "diagnostics" page. It runs a scan and shows sensor errors and/or not ready state. Does it go into detail though?

I don't want to spend $90 for kiwi and $10 for dashcommand if it's not going to do the job of $100 obdII scanner.