View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #631 (permalink)
Tempestz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10-370Z-MB-7AT
Tempestz is a jewel in the roughTempestz is a jewel in the roughTempestz is a jewel in the rough

Dave you hit the nail on the head with that last post. And thanks btw, I appreciate the kind words. But most if the meets from FB does have a lot of drama. I try to stay exclusively to the meet that I know certain people will not be attending. I usually try to keep it exclusive to my close friends. So I understand what you guys are saying. And appreciate that you do not get into that stuff as well.

Ninja the guys name is victor. On FB his name is Threeseventy Zee. He does great work and I am looking into getting mine done from him as well. But I would like to wait until I get my headlights, tail lights, and wheels all at once. That way my car is down for minimum amount of time. I will PM you his info. He is a very chill guy. In the military, has a family. And is in the process of building an S30 chassis. Located in milpitas. And he told me if you deliver and pick up the headlights it's only a 48 hour turn around if anyone else would like to Get his info let me know. I'm pretty sure if you take the lights to him and were just getting the headlights body color it's like 200$ give or take a couple bucks.

Last edited by Tempestz; 11-14-2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Typo
Tempestz is offline   Reply With Quote