View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mishimoto
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
Mishimoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Are they produced in Delaware too?
Our products are manufactured in a variety of facilities. Mishimoto is a global provider with offices in Delaware, Los Angeles, Birmingham, United Kingdom and Shanghai, China. All products are designed, engineered and tested in New Castle, Delaware at our corporate headquarters using state of the art machinery (CMM arms, AWD Dyno, Rapid Prototyping, etc.). The manufacturing location depends on the product we are manufacturing. For example, all of our intercooler pipes for diesel trucks are made in Los Angeles. Our brackets, including the ones for the 370Z, come from Texas. The other products in this post are made in China, under strict control of our American operated Shanghai branch. We try to make as many parts in the States as possible, where feasible. With that said, much like Samsung or Apple, it comes down to the engineering behind the part and the quality control of the manufacturing. With a lifetime warranty on every part we manufacture, it is safe to say our parts are of the highest quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Hey, why would you guys continue to make a 140 degree thermostat when almost no one runs it because it gives a check engine light

Why not try... 170
Our most current Racing Thermostat for the 370Z opens at 155 degrees F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
I was thinking about this. So more research to do.

btw, I 2nd Muelen. You guys are 24/7/365.
If you have any questions about our products, I would be happy to help!

Thanks,
Tyler

Last edited by Mishimoto; 11-15-2013 at 09:53 AM.