View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleBucket View Post
It was the SES light, sorry for the confusion. However, from what I read, AutoZone could get the same readings from either or. It came up as a "random cylinder misfire." It said it could be fuel leak, O2 sensor, stuff like that. I tightened my gas cap last night and the light was still on this morning. After going to AutoZone and getting the reading, the light disappeared.

I'm going to take the receipt to Nissan and see what they think. I'm not paying the $130 to have it hooked to their computer though. That's a plus.
Man, if you're out of warranty... It's a shítshow... Your guess is as good as anyone's. Good luck. Use the forum. Tell us if you notice something weird while driving.