View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #1442 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nklear View Post
Holy ****, now this makes me really happy!
Looking forward to your car coming in today. We are confident that we can have her turned around relatively quickly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSS370z View Post
It's been exciting just to wait for the end product but now the real excitement begins!
To say you all have been more than patient would be a big understatement. the real excitement will begin when you are driving your car with our kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
Tony, Nice Update!!
I know for the lucky ones waiting, It'll be well worth the wait
Thanks for the support buddy. Love the Avatar! Side note, hope you can make it out to Motor4Toys on December 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
The most expensive part of this kit was buying my wife a new car(CTS wagon).

The most difficult part...deciding how I want to drop off and pick up this car. Oh, I am DEFINITELY driving it home. I just hope I can keep my foot out of it to make it to the next e85 station without calling Allstate 5 times for gas.

This may just be the greatest Christmas ever( Birth of 2nd child, FI TT kit, graduation, amazing new job, so on and so forth).

Happy boosting guys!
Wow, this kit really did set you back. Nevertheless, a happy wife is a happy life!

Thank you all, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote