View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #3128 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meulen View Post
I'll have to look more but I can't find the Top Secret catch cans anywhere! I'm sure they are expensive and I'm not sure the titanium goes well with what I've got going on. I may make something. thanks for the idea!
they are discontinued together with there top secret strut bar and engine covers as well as there oil caps also..... i was actually lucky to get one of the last sets to be made.... i waited like 4-5 months... i couldnt remember.... but basically my buddy in japan ordered them... and when he went to check on the progress... they told him they were discontinued..... my friend then argued with them for about a week.... saying how could you say they are discontinued after making his customer (me) wait for MONTHS.... this was particularly screwed up because i had paid for it in full from the very beginning.... after 2 weeks they fabbed me the cans and sent me top secret shirts and stickers as a sorry for the mix up

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote