View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #3127 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
carlitos is correct they are top secret oil catch cans.... the clear hoses are turning brown but i talked to z speed and they will be getting me gray hoses soon... i just gotta wait for the money.... for how small the hoses are they are damn expensive.... but then again its samco

definitely man.... im actually pretty excited..... no more "ru tu tu tu tu tu tudzzzzzzz" thats the rubbing noise i get from the oem exhaust.... glad i had my roof wrapped because if i didnt i would have never thought that rattling noise was because of the exhaust making contact with my rear bumper.... i always thought that my megan coilovers were giving out
I'll have to look more but I can't find the Top Secret catch cans anywhere! I'm sure they are expensive and I'm not sure the titanium goes well with what I've got going on. I may make something. thanks for the idea!