View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:01 AM   #3126 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meulen View Post
hmmmmm thx! I honestly never thought of that on the Z. I LOVE these build threads!
carlitos is correct they are top secret oil catch cans.... the clear hoses are turning brown but i talked to z speed and they will be getting me gray hoses soon... i just gotta wait for the money.... for how small the hoses are they are damn expensive.... but then again its samco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Sounds like your still busy building away

Post a sound clip to once you get the canisters mounted, I would be interested in them as a temporary exhaust until I go FI or something.....plus they gotta sound better then the short tails no?

good price on them to!
definitely man.... im actually pretty excited..... no more "ru tu tu tu tu tu tudzzzzzzz" thats the rubbing noise i get from the oem exhaust.... glad i had my roof wrapped because if i didnt i would have never thought that rattling noise was because of the exhaust making contact with my rear bumper.... i always thought that my megan coilovers were giving out

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote