View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Well the seller should cover their end with the proper amount to cover any fees. If they dont leave themselves room shame on them.

I have sold 3 motorcycles on ebay, 1 car, and currently have my Z listed. I have also purchased 1 car on eBay, and 1 car out of state. It is very easy if both parties have decent to good communication. You have many options the best IMO would be to get a loan for some amount so your bank goes after the title. It also helps if they still have a balance owed.

I do not know if you have a relationship with you bank manager, or a loan officer, but I usually take her the info on the car or motorcycle, the contacts she needs, then she does all the leg work.

If you have any questions shoot me a PM I will help out anyway I can.