View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 04:31 AM   #3119 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Looks good, i'm also thinking about a temp exhaust as i'm stock Again at the moment. I wonder how low they hang, got any pics of them installed on a z?
ill take some pics of them once i install them, they shipped out two days ago....

on another note i installed my alacantra knee pads... i dyed the stitching red.... i decided to keep my 40th console for the 2nd time im way to fickle with my decisions.... and i told myself... at least with 40th it wasnt stock... and red stitching on a wheel definitely looks sexy..... the knee pads came out great... i had my doubts with the stitch dying... but 4 passes and it looked like the 40th stitch... a real deep red... ... i ordered some alacantra boots also for my shift knob and e brake.... all i need now is the door panels and im golden.... and as for the pedals... all i need is a gas pedal oem goodness...

still needa make a button for the momo e brake....

ill take pics of my progress when my spacers arrive.... i ordered 15mm H&R for the front... that way i know i can use them on the future rims i want since they only come in a +22 offset for the front i believe and +26 for the rear.... keep your fingers crossed....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote