Thread: Drinking Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I still don't know why they have him drinking the green. If he were really the most interesting man in the world, he'd be drinking the amber.
To me, the Lager represents a beer that can be consumed all day long. Whether you are playing on the beach, or drinking at the club. The amber is definitely a taste that doesn't appeal to everyone for everyday consumption. Not only that, but I don't really want to drink an Amber at 10AM on the beach in Cabo.

The Lager accounts for 70% of their sales, so thats why The Most Interesting Man drinks those.

"This year, for the first time, a few spots will run for Dos Equis Amber, a dark lager that accounts for about 30% of brand sales. "They say having a dark side will lead to no good. I certainly hope so," the Man says in one ad."