View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinase View Post
Thanks. I can never remember which part does the leaning or turning with the suspension. I'm more of an engine guy.

I actually got it checked out the next day. Everything was out of whack. I'll try to post the alignment specs sheet before and after and I'll upload the pics of the tires. Also I was told my driver side rear camber bolt is "maxed."

Apparently it is to short, from what they said. One is being ordered, but I still find it slightly hard to believe that the bolt is too short.

Also I was surprised I got 15k out of the stock tires, so that was a plus.
Get yourself a set of SPC camber arms/bolts! (Or more expensive if you have more money)