View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #73 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
So what you are saying is I should just use one period per sentence instead of putting multiple of them at the end but sometimes I thought a single period makes the sentence ended bluntly therefore I want to softer the tone so I put multiple of them to make it looks like it is fading out slowly and gently then the reader will not think I am being rude since I want to make friends in this forum which in fact I am very happy because so far I have make lots of friends in here even though I don't speak/type English very well but you guys are being very very generous and patient which is very very nice and the next thing I have to learn on English is how and where to put comma because I know you are getting breathless while reading this sentence and thinking "when and where is the damn pause...??" oh sorry I used multiple punctuations again I will keep that in mind next time and now I will finish my sentence with a single period therefore you can breath again.

Mother of god, that's quite the run on sentence. Well done.