View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #120 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_desmo View Post
Because you dont see in my avatar the i have a 370 means i dont own one Why would i lose time here? I have 4 cars.
My opinion is base on ytoutube videos and owners comments about the need to put dynamat luxury in the back of the car etc...there IS better solution to quiet a car while maintaining the full spectrum of sounds the vq37 can produce ...not just basse...But your right i dont quite fit in this forum qhere titanium burnt tips and hks full power are considered classy setups
Wow really?
Sorry, I do not own the FI exhaust, have heard it twice now on two difference cars and know it increases the volume and adds some low decibels. Not going to call out m4a1mustang because I bet he is not 100% happy with the sound at highway speeds, but he is only one person so far that has presented a single negative. You then take that and a low quality video and make rash statements? Yes youtube is low quality, sorry but you can use full professional equipment but when uploaded to youtube it destroys probably 40% of the video and audio quality; they have begun to create higher quality video but the audio still lacks.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote